Join Us On Facebook

Send Us A Tweet





Lake Erie & Western

Downtown Fostoria on W North Street. Home of the office of Fostoria Rail Preservation Society. FRPS purchased the depot in March 2007 through grant funding from the Henry H Geary Jr. Memorial Foundation.

Baltimore & Ohio

Located on S Main Street. It is now the Maintenance of Way office for CSX Transportation. A parking lot is located across from the CSX and NS lines east of the diamond.

D&N Building

Located on Columbus across from the rail park and was donated to the FRPS. Future home of offices and museum

Chesapeake & Ohio Station

The C&O depot was located at the Sandusky St. C&O crossing . Only the freight house remains as CSX uses it for storage .

T&OC Depot/NYC Depot

FRPS owns the T&OC depot located on North Street across from the Gray Printing building. This building is slated to be moved to the Rail Park in the future.

Jackson Street Tower

Ex NYC tower which was the location of the first CTC in the US in July 1927. The original board from the tower is located in the Smithsonian Washington DC

CSX F Tower

Southeast quadrant of the Iron Triangle Interlocking Tower. One of the few outside of Jacksonville Florida. It controls Fostoria's division car freight traffic on Norflok Southern's District across the two CSX lines. Note: This tower is private property and off limits to non CSX employees.


Website issues please contact: